Episode 019: Lisa Anglin – An Interview | Over 30 Years in Title Insurance | Always Giving Back Locally
On this Episode we hear from Lisa Anglin, with Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and how she became the incredibly caring and giving individual she is.
She has been in title insurance for over 30 years, but she started in the industry in a really interesting way. Was it a “TILE” company or a “TITLE” company.
Check out how that happened.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Find out where Lisa grew up and her musical talents.
- She started in the title insurance business believing it was something else entirely!
- Lisa constantly is giving back locally – making impact on the ground in her community.
- Find out about Project Understanding and her involvement in that incredible group.
- We go deep into a story that is just an example of what Lisa does to help people.
- You can reach Lisa Anglin at www.LisaAnglin.com | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call/Text: (805) 218-3636.
Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining us again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to drop us a note at Liebermans@ConejoValleyAdviceGivers.com.
We may read your story or comment on a future show.
Please leave an honest review for The Conejo Valley Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
Listen to the Show Many Ways!
There are many ways to listen to the Conejo Valley Advice Givers Podcast Show.
ONE – Get the Podcast Show sent to your email box without thinking about it every Wednesday morning.