Episode 088 – Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation, Institute and Library | Melissa Giller, Chief Marketing Officer | Bringing The Reagan Presidency To Life Every Day For All To Enjoy
ON THIS EPISODE
We had the true honor of spending some time with Melissa Giller, who is the Chief Marketing Officer at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute, as well as the Presidential Library.
I think we may have heard some exclusives, at least they were for us:
- Listen to what treasure they found in some boxes in the archives one day labeled “R.R.’s Desk.”
- Who would Nancy Reagan giggle with in the Board Meetings at the Library?
- Why is the Library the most visited Presidential Library in the Country?
- Preparing for the installation of Air Force One.
- What it’s like planning and preparing for a Presidential Debate.
- And, what is the next big Exhibit Coming in February 2018!
It is one of my favorite places to visit. There is always something new going on, some new exhibit, new speaker, new event.
And it doesn’t just stop at the Library itself. Unlike any other Presidential Library, they have taken the movement on the road. They have an office in Washington DC and have classes for students to learn more about the Reagan Presidency and the toils of that time in our history.
Plus, they provide millions of dollars in scholarships to students every year.
It just doesn’t stop.
Check Out what is going on now and in the near future at the Library.
Grab Your Ear Buds, A Drink and Listen In Many Ways
There are many ways to listen to the Conejo Podcast Show.
ONE – Get the Podcast Show sent to your email box without thinking about it every Wednesday morning.